WHAT'S NEW IN GRADEBOOK PLUS WINDOWS
- Enhanced Import Text File to create classes from nearly any
- Enhanced Export Text File to create ASCII file containing
specified fields to send to student management systems
- Load and save filters for importing and exporting from popular
student management systems
- Option to enter comment codes in spreadsheet format
- On displayed report, use the PrtScr button to send a report
to your printer
Enhanced Edition Features
- Scores no longer appear in highlighted cell without typing
when screen is redrawn with cursor in a cell. Occurred after
minimizing and reopening window or switching from another application
- No longer crashes when printing when there are ten weighting
- In on-screen gradebook and Gradebook of Entire Class report
with unweighted grade, alternate grade is now calculated
- v8 format text file now includes Alternate Grading Scale
- Change Class Setup no longer allows 35 rows and columns This
caused a Runtime Error 201 at 001A:58B4.
- Selecting "Round-off Pct Before Calculating Grade"
in Change Program Setup no longer causes a Runtime Error 201
at 0009:20AA when doing a Statistics On Entries report.
- Displays date last saved on opening screen
- Reorder Entries can be done more than once without having
to close class
- "Total Numero de Puentes Posible" now is "Número
total de puntos posibles", "Tardenzas" now is
"Tardanzas", and "feche" now is "fecha"
- Statistics On Entries report with negative scores no longer
causes strange results
- New dialog boxes for Set Up A New Class and Change Class
- Font enlarged in Class Drill under Windows XP
- Reinstalling Gradebook Plus in an existing subdirectory no
longer produces multiple aliases to same file
- Added sentence to Retrieve Class Files stating "Only
retrieve the data most recently entered"
- Gradebook of Entire Class Fancy Report categories (if selected)
now print in color, school, W.Grade column header, and date are
no longer missing, and category titles are in the proper column
Note: Version 7 uses can find many additional
new features that were added in version 8.0 by selecting the following
link to "What's New in Gradebook
Plus Windows Edition v8.0"